Zekari – imeretyńskie drzwi do nieba [1 dzień]
imeretyńskie drzwi do nieba
We offer a 1-day trip to the Zekari Pass with one of our legendary cars. We can guarantee amazing fun!
Start from Kutaisi. First stop – Baghdadi, a city where Russian cubo-futurism poet Vladimir Majakowski was born. Optionally we will have an opportunity to visit his house – a museum. Then, driving along the rivers Khanistskali and Tsablarastskali we reach the spa town of Sairme where six different healing waters flow out.
To cherry pick our trip, we’ll visit the Zekari Pass, located at a height of 2,182 m a.s.l. This is a place that we call Imeretinian Tuszetia and if you look at the pictures you can say why. On the other hand, this is the place where the best cheese “Zekari sulguni” and “Imeruli kveli” are associated in the Imereti region. Tasting them is one of our main attractions.
Zekari in Georgian means “door to heaven”. Here on the rocks of Didmagala lives unique and rare Georgian eagles. 360 degree cosmic views will make you fill dizzy. If we get good weather, we can see the Big and Little Caucasus. Goderdzi and upper Adjaria on the left. Borjomi kharagauli on the right . In the front 5,000 m mountains, behind crazy Jawakheti and the cleanest air in the whole of the Caucasus – Abastumani, an observatory and night star fall place. We will meet the shepherds, to get to know how’s their lives and together we will have a picnic in the bosom of nature and a bonfire.
At the end of a day, around 18:30 we will start descending the pass and late in the evening we will return to Kutaisi.
– this tour is all inclusive and everything except individual purchases of cheese and alcohol is included in the price (you can do the shopping on site with the shepherds on your own)
– 1 day, without overnight stay (possibility of overnight stay by prior arrangement)
– tours possible from 10. 06 to 10.11
– Kavzuka (8-14 persons) – 60 EUR/person
– Blueguria (4-6 persons) – 90 EUR/person
– Jeeps (4-6os.) – 90 EUR/person
– Minivan (4-6os.) – price to be agreed
– Black Volga – (2-3 pcs.) – price to be agreed
– Lada Niva – (2-3 persons) – price to be agreed
– Yellow counter 02 (2-3 pcs.) – price to be agreed
– care of the guide and pilot
– tasting of ‘Imeretian’ and ‘Zekari sulguni’ cheeses, sour cream and chacha with the shepherds
– picnic with seasonal and regional Imeretian dishes
– admission to the Mayakovsky Museum
– a small regional snack while driving
– wine and chacha
– coffee, tea
– video and photo memories from #toursbykote
– 24h supervision
– in case of a car breakdown, we guarantee a new one and continue the journey
– possibility of a small trek (1-2h), horse rental, meditation, shooting plates from a shotgun.
Responsible for taking care of our groups is a team with years of experience. You can see them in the “team” section.
– We’ll send you a detailed plan and options on the route, and a concrete description after contacting us. email@example.com
– We require a 20% advance.
– When booking another trip with us we offer a discount