Pętla Swanecka z #toursbykote [3 dni]
loop with #toursbykote
The Swanetian loop is a unique experience. Challenging road and wilderness. We will cross rivers, broken bridges, streams. We have to stick together and help each other. You won’t forget it for the rest of your live. The specificity of the route requires all members of the expedition to support, help, have sence of humour, and have fun. With such a nice team, good weather and a bit of luck on the way we will visit not only Upper and Lower Svaneti but also beautiful Leczchumi region. The road is passable only in summer, with car in great condition and experienced drivers. Only in this way and only in summer we can cross the Zagaro Pass and the route at an altitude of 2,800 m a.s.l. If you are ready, Svaneti is waiting for you!
First photographs of this region was made in nineteenth century, by the traveller Vittorio Sella
And the region itself is historically so old that it competes with the history of Sumerians. The architecture of this defensive Svanetian towers is unique all over the world and perfectly fits into the surrounding raw and magical highest peaks of the Caucasus.
During three days of our adventure we will meet local folklore and residents.
We will visit, among others the dam of Enguri, Mestia, Tetnuldi, the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe – Ushguli and we will go trekking to the Chalaadi glacier. During this trip you will feel like in the movie! Atraction that nature has prepared for us, our retro adventure car and the #toursbykote team is a perfect proposition for families, friends, for all who loves an unforgettable adventure!
– 3 days, 2 nights
– tours possible from 11.07 to 11.10
– Kavzuka (8-14 persons) – 160 EUR/person
– Blueguria (4-6 persons) – 220EUR/person
– Jeeps (4-6 persons) – 220 EUR/person
– Minivan (4-6 persons) – ask for price
– Black Volga – (2-3 persons) – ask for price
– Lada Niva – (2-3 persons) – ask for price
– Yellow counter 02 (2-3 persons) – ask for price
– guide and pilot care
– a small regional snack while driving
– overnight stay with board in the village of Tsana with a local family (regional dinner with party and breakfast)/ possibility to stay in a tent
– wine and chacha
– 2/3-person tents and mates (without sleeping bags)
– video and photo memories from #toursbykote
– care 24h
– in case of a car breakdown, we guarantee a new one and continue the journey
Responsible for taking care of our groups is a team with years of experience. You can see them in the “team” section.
The price does not include 1 accomodation and board in Mestia. We can help with the reservation. Our recommendations:
– Heshkili Huts (shared WC) – 50 Gel with breakfast.
– Svanetian Guest House (WC in the room)
– Both in Tsana and Mestia we provide 2/3 prsons tent and mates (without sleeping bags) for free.
– The exact plan and possibilities on the route, as well as a concrete description, are sent after contacting us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We require a 20% advance.
-When booking another trip with us we offer a discount